- A dainty stone and delicate metallic chain are combined to create this silver Pendant Necklace in iridescent opal, your new favorite wear-anywhere accessory.
- The birthstone for the month of October is Opal. The opal captures rainbow hues in the light due to an optical phenomenon known as play-of-color. Opal symbolizes hope and purity.
- High-quality opal stone; Made of sterling silver.
- Pendant size: 6mm x 4mm with 18" chain.
- Hypoallergenic, nickel, and lead-free. Tarnish resistant.
Ideas to choose your Birthstone Necklace:
- Your birth month
- A month that has special meaning to you (e.g. your significant other's birth month or the month of an anniversary)
- The symbolism of the stone
- The stone that attracts you the most!
- Order Processing Time:
1-2 business days
- Order Delivery Time:
4-6 business days ( US Standard Shipping). 2-4 business days ( Expedited shipping)
- Returns & Exchange:
Free returns & exchange within 14 days of delivery
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, our 1 year warranty has you covered. No risk, all rewards.
- 925 sterling silver
- Opal stone
- 14K Gold Plating
Gold plating is a layer of 14k solid gold on sterling silver or brass. We use 14k gold that is a minimum of 0.5 microns layered over sterling silver or brass. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your plated jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
- Sterling Silver
925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper. We plate our Silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your sterling silver jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
- 14K Gold filled
Sheet of 14k gold that's mechanically bonded to the outside of a core material ( brass) . Although gold filled pieces are not easy to tarnish, we still recommend removing your gold filled jewelry before working out or showering. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
Our brand values individuality, crafting fine jewelry to represent unique stories and personal tastes. Our in-house gemstone designs make each piece meaningful and authentic.
More than an accessory, our jewelry accompanies you through life's milestones and everyday memories, enhancing your identity.
Shipping & Returns
We typically fulfill within 1-2 business days ( Monday - Friday) and it takes 4-6 business days to deliver with the Standard shipping and 2-4 business days to deliver with Expedited shipping.
Return window - up to 14 days post-delivery
We offer one FREE pre-paid shipping label on unworn, non-custom pieces on US orders within 14 days of delivery ! Before getting started, please check below to see if your item is eligible for a return!
All returns must be:
- Have no signs of wear or damage
- In its original condition with tags still attached (if any)
- In all original packaging (box and pouch included)
- If it's a full return of the order, any Free/ Gifted Product must also be returned as well.
Last Chance products are final sale and cannot be returned.
Mystery Gifts or Items cannot be returned.
Pre-kitted bundles must be returned in full. Please note if you purchased a bundle, you must return all the products in the bundle to receive a refund.
Customized or Engraved jewelry
Engraved and customized jewelry is final sale and cannot be returned.
Items purchased through a third-party vendor (outside of littleskystone.com) must be returned through the company that it was purchased from.
Timeframe - up to 14 days
We gladly accept returns on unworn, non-custom pieces within 14 days of delivery. Please note that original shipping fees are non-refundable and that we DO NOT cover the cost of return shipping on international orders.
Our jewelry is designed to be water-resistant, so you don't have to worry about taking it off when you're near water. However, we recommend limiting prolonged exposure to water to keep your jewelry looking its best.
Yes, we have ONE YEAR warranty from the original date of the delivery . Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your purchase.
- Our jewelry is sterling silver based and THICK plated with 14k gold.
- We also have 14k-gold filled pieces.
- We only craft our jewelry with authentic gemstone, meaning they are either natural gemstones or lab-grown gemstones, NO glass stones.
We are happy to share all of our jewelry is hypoallergenic and nickel-free.
14K Gold Plated Jewelry
Our gold plated jewelry is designed to be water-resistant, so you don't have to worry about taking it off when you're near water. However, we recommend limiting prolonged exposure to water to keep your jewelry looking its best. When you're not wearing your pieces, we suggest storing them in the original Little Sky Stone pouch in a cool, dry place to help maintain their luster and extend their lifespan.
14K Gold-filled Jewelry
Our 14k Gold-filled is made to be worn anytime, anywhere – in the shower, at the gym, on a date night – you name it. Unlike our 14k gold plated jewelry, our 14k Gold-filled pieces are waterproof. When you're not wearing your Gold-filled jewelry, store it carefully in your Little Sky Stone pouch. If your Gold-filled jewelry begins to lose its initial high polish, use a polishing cloth to restore its shine.