Materials: 14k gold over sterling silver; Authentic opal stone.
- No skin irritation. All of our jewelry are hypoallergenic, Nickel-free and Lead-free
- Fast Shipping and Free Return Learn More
- 180-Day Warranty Learn More
- Personalize your eardrobe with fun charms to get even more out of your everyday hoops. Swap it out any time for an entirely new look.
- Opal is also known as October birthstones. These opal star charms are interchangeable.
- Charm size: 6mm x 9.5mm; Opal stone size: 3mm x 3mm
- 14k gold plated over sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel, and lead-free
- Tarnish resistant
14K Gold PlatingGold plating is a layer of 14k solid gold on sterling silver or brass. We use 14k gold that is a minimum of 0.5 microns layered over sterling silver or brass. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your plated jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
Sterling Silver925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper. We plate our Silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your sterling silver jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
14K Gold filledSheet of 14k gold that's mechanically bonded to the outside of a core material ( brass) . Although gold filled pieces are not easy to tarnish, we still recommend removing your gold filled jewelry before working out or showering. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.