Serpentine Sapphire Ring
Free Returns Learn more
180 Days Warranty Learn more
Tarnish resistant. No Skin Irritation
Free Shipping on orders over $70
Join The Gem Club to earn points
- A dainty sapphire adds a touch of color to the Serpentine adjustable wrap ring. Sapphire is also known as September birthstone.
- A high quality lab created 3mm x 5mm sapphire & cubic zirconia stone are set in a 14k gold plated band. The ring is made of sterling silver plated over 14k gold.
- Band is adjustable between sizes 6-8
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free
- Tarnish resistant
- 14k gold over sterling silver
- Sapphire and Cubic zirconia stone
- 14K Gold Plating
Gold plating is a layer of 14k solid gold on sterling silver or brass. We use 14k gold that is a minimum of 0.5 microns layered over sterling silver or brass. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your plated jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
- Sterling Silver
925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper. We plate our Silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your sterling silver jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
- 14K Gold filled
Sheet of 14k gold that's mechanically bonded to the outside of a core material ( brass) . Although gold filled pieces are not easy to tarnish, we still recommend removing your gold filled jewelry before working out or showering. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.