Thea Emerald Earrings
Free Returns Learn more
180 Days Warranty Learn more
Tarnish resistant. No Skin Irritation
Free Shipping on orders over $70
Join The Gem Club to earn points
- Add a little color and show off your vibrant personality with these Mini Baguette Hoop Earrings. Made using 925 sterling silver, these earrings feature a French-pave setting with gradient emerald-colored baguette crystals.
- Made of 14K gold over sterling silver with 5 Emerald-colored CZ stones.
- Earring dimensions: 14mm x 7mm; Stone size: 2.5mm x 5mm.
- Hypoallergenic, nickel, and lead-free.
- Tarnish resistant.
- 14k gold over sterling silver
- Emerald cubic zirconia stones
- 14K Gold Plating
Gold plating is a layer of 14k solid gold on sterling silver or brass. We use 14k gold that is a minimum of 0.5 microns layered over sterling silver or brass. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your plated jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
- Sterling Silver
925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper. We plate our Silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your sterling silver jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
- 14K Gold filled
Sheet of 14k gold that's mechanically bonded to the outside of a core material ( brass) . Although gold filled pieces are not easy to tarnish, we still recommend removing your gold filled jewelry before working out or showering. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
Our brand values individuality, crafting fine jewelry to represent unique stories and personal tastes. Our in-house gemstone designs make each piece meaningful and authentic.
More than an accessory, our jewelry accompanies you through life's milestones and everyday memories, enhancing your identity.