1. Size Guide:
If you would like to determine your ring size immediately, we suggest that you download print our simple Ring Sizing Guide and read the instructions carefully.
2. How to care for your silver jewelry?
It’s hard to not fall in love with your sterling silver jewelry because of its brilliance and versatility. However, many of us find ourselves neglecting our silver pieces for fear of one thing—tarnishing. Many reasons why your pieces tarnish are due to beauty products, environmental elements and even the air we breathe. By following these quick and simple steps, you’ll be ready to wear your shimmering silver again in style.
You can make your own cleaner with items you have in your own pantry. Most homemade cleaners are used for silver jewelry only. Stick to polishing with a cloth for pieces adorned with pearl or lush gemstones.
- Soap and Water
Warm water and mild dishwashing soap can be a quick way to clean your silver pieces, as well as being used before implementing other at-home methods listed.
- Baking Soda and Water
Make a paste with baking soda and water, use a clean cloth to apply a pea-sized amount to the silver and polish. For hard to reach places, simply add a thin film of paste and more water and clean with a toothbrush. Once finished, run silver under warm water and dry!
- Olive Oil and Lemon Juice
Mix ½ cup of lemon juice and 1 tsp. of olive oil in a large bowl and dip a cleaning cloth into the solution to polish the silver. Repeat, rinse and dry.
3. How to sign up and redeem rewards points?
Please refer to Rewards Program to learn how to earn and spend points
4. How to identify fake turquoise?
- Hold the turquoise in your hand for about seven minutes. If it begins to warm, it is plastic.
- Examine the turquoise closely. Real turquoise will have some natural color variation. This will be especially noticeable if you are examining turquoise beads. If they are real, they will all be slightly different shades.
- Obtain a signed statement from the dealer that the stone is in fact real turquoise, specifying how it has been treated and from which mine it was extracted. Federal law requires all dealers to provide such a statement upon request.
5. Where are Little Sky Stone's turquoise stones mined?
The Turquoise stones are all mined in Zhushan County in Hubei Province, China.