Materials: 14k gold on solid sterling silver; Natural citrine stone.
Chain length: 18 inch.
- No skin irritation. All of our jewelry are hypoallergenic, Nickel-free and Lead-free
- Fast Shipping and Free Return Learn More
- 180-Day Warranty Learn More
- A dainty stone and delicate metallic chain are combined to create this Gold Pendant Necklace in bright citrine, your new favorite wear-anywhere accessory.
- The birthstone for the month of November is Citrine. This vibrant yellow gemstone is said to open the heart to joy and wonder and symbolizes positivity and optimism.
- Authentic citrine stone; Made of 14K gold over sterling silver
- Pendant size: 6mm x 4mm with 18" chain.
- Hypoallergenic, nickel, and lead-free; Tarnish resistant.
Ideas to choose your Birthstone Necklace:
- Your birth month
- A month that has special meaning to you (e.g. your significant other's birth month or the month of an anniversary)
- The symbolism of the stone
- The stone that attracts you the most!
14K Gold PlatingGold plating is a layer of 14k solid gold on sterling silver or brass. We use 14k gold that is a minimum of 0.5 microns layered over sterling silver or brass. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your plated jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
Sterling Silver925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper. We plate our Silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your sterling silver jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
14K Gold filledSheet of 14k gold that's mechanically bonded to the outside of a core material ( brass) . Although gold filled pieces are not easy to tarnish, we still recommend removing your gold filled jewelry before working out or showering. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.