- Premium packaging - Recyclable gift box and drawstring pouch
- Ethically sourced gemstones; Made in small batch
- The crane is a deeply-rooted symbol of the Chinese culture. Its identity, which is venerated as the prince of all featured creatures, it is a symbol of longevity and peace.
- Decorate your favorite bracelet or necklace chain with this charm that features 14k gold-plating and is finished with a design that represents tranquility.
- Made in 14k Gold over Brass
- Pendant size: 13mm x 20mm with 18"-22" adjustable chain
14K Gold PlatingGold plating is a layer of 14k solid gold on sterling silver or brass. We use 14k gold that is a minimum of 0.5 microns layered over sterling silver or brass. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your plated jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
Sterling Silver925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper. We plate our Silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your sterling silver jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
14K Gold filledSheet of 14k gold that's mechanically bonded to the outside of a core material ( brass) . Although gold filled pieces are not easy to tarnish, we still recommend removing your gold filled jewelry before working out or showering. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.