Materials: 14k gold over brass; Stone: Cubic Zirconia.
- No skin irritation. All of our jewelry are hypoallergenic, Nickel-free and Lead-free
- Fast Shipping and Free Return Learn More
- 180-Day Warranty Learn More
- The fan is a deeply-rooted symbol of the Chinese identity, which has become entwined with many aspects of daily life. This is best exemplified with the connection of fans (扇） and kindness (善), two characters represented by one word: shànzi
- Black and white stones pop against warm 14k gold plated brass in these ornately shaped earrings.
- Earring dimension: 1 cm x 2 cm
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free
- Tarnish resistant
14K Gold PlatingGold plating is a layer of 14k solid gold on sterling silver or brass. We use 14k gold that is a minimum of 0.5 microns layered over sterling silver or brass. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your plated jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
Sterling Silver925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper. We plate our Silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your sterling silver jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
14K Gold filledSheet of 14k gold that's mechanically bonded to the outside of a core material ( brass) . Although gold filled pieces are not easy to tarnish, we still recommend removing your gold filled jewelry before working out or showering. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.