- All of our jewelry is hypoallergenic, Nickel-free and Lead-free
- Ethically sourced gemstones; Made in small batch
- This tower-shaped charm is inspired by the design of Chinese Pagodas. This structure is a traditional part of Chinese architecture. In addition to the religious use, pagodas have been praised by the spectacular view they offer.
- Deck out your favorite chain with this 14k gold-plated beauty. With an ornate design and tassel detailing, this charm will have all eyes drawn on you.
- Made in 14k Gold over Brass
- Pendant size: 40mm x 15mm with 18"-22" adjustable box chain.
14K Gold PlatingGold plating is a layer of 14k solid gold on sterling silver or brass. We use 14k gold that is a minimum of 0.5 microns layered over sterling silver or brass. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your plated jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
Sterling Silver925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper. We plate our Silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your sterling silver jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
14K Gold filledSheet of 14k gold that's mechanically bonded to the outside of a core material ( brass) . Although gold filled pieces are not easy to tarnish, we still recommend removing your gold filled jewelry before working out or showering. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.