Garnet Belcher Necklace
Free Returns Learn more
180 Days Warranty Learn more
Tarnish resistant. No Skin Irritation
Free Shipping on orders over $70
Join The Gem Club to earn points
- Introduce our Baguette Cut Garnet Belcher Necklace. The necklace features a sparkling, baguette cut garnet that is set in a sleek and elegant gold setting. The deep red color of the garnet gemstone is a perfect complement to the warm tones of the gold, creating a truly stunning piece of jewelry.
- The birthstone for the month of January is Garnet. This deep red gemstone can heal and strengthen relationships and symbolizes love and friendship.
- Authentic natural garnet stone; Made of 14K gold plated sterling silver.
- Pendant size: 7mm x 5mm with 18" paperclip chain.
- Hypoallergenic, nickel, and lead-free; Tarnish resistant.
Ideas to choose your Birthstone Necklace:
- Your birth month
- A month that has special meaning to you (e.g. your significant other's birth month or the month of an anniversary)
- The symbolism of the stone
- The stone that attracts you the most!
- 14k gold over sterling silver
- Garnet stone
- 14K Gold Plating
Gold plating is a layer of 14k solid gold on sterling silver or brass. We use 14k gold that is a minimum of 0.5 microns layered over sterling silver or brass. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your plated jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
- Sterling Silver
925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper. We plate our Silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity. They are H2O sensitive. Before showering or working out, remove your sterling silver jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
- 14K Gold filled
Sheet of 14k gold that's mechanically bonded to the outside of a core material ( brass) . Although gold filled pieces are not easy to tarnish, we still recommend removing your gold filled jewelry before working out or showering. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.